Friday, February 15, 2008

Trader Joe's Gingerbread Mix

This is a recommendation from my dad, double D, or D2 as I will refer to him here. My dad loves Trader Joe's as much as I do. Except where he lives, 2 Buck Chuck is a bit more than 2 bucks. Well, I guess that is the price they pay for not having to pay sales tax.

Earlier in the day I was talking with my dad. We always talk about new recipes we have tried. He mentioned that he had recently cooked up some of the TJ's gingerbread mix. He commented on how good it was, easy to make and that I should review it on this blog. I do totally agree with him. My dad is always right :)

I made some of the gingerbread mix at Christmas. I used mini loaf pans as I gave some to the neighbors in my yearly cookie and goodie boxes.

I recommend eating it warm and sprinkled with powder sugar. Oh my, it's making me hungry for some now. It also smells so wonderfully delicious when baking. mmmmmm m good.

Thanks for the recommendation D2!!

No comments: